Terms & Conditions
REVERSE COFFEE CO. TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment & Pricing
- We have prices displayed for each product and all our prices are listed in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include GST. We reserve the right to change prices at our discretion without notification.
- We accept secure online direct credit/ debit payment through our online checkout.
- Payment in full is required within 48 hours of placing your order.
- We do not accept cheques.
- Your order will be processed once payment has been received.
Returns, Exchanges and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want all our customers to love their products and so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Reverse Coffee Co. is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If you have changed your mind simply contact us within three days of receipt of your parcel and return the item within 14 days after that and we will happily provide a refund of your purchase based on the below guidelines.
We do not provide refunds on products that you have purchased under the following conditions:
- If the products were on sale or clearance items.
- Items that have been opened, used or damaged.
- Items returned without first contacting us within the 3-day period
If you are returning an item to Reverse Coffee Co. for a refund, please read the following carefully:
- You must notify us within three days of receiving your parcel to advise us of the issue. All products must be returned within 14 days from receipt of your parcel and you must have received authorisation from us prior to returning the goods.
- The products must be as new (undamaged and unused) with their original packaging intact.
- The customer is required to pay for return postage of the goods and is responsible for packaging the goods to prevent damage during transit. Shipping charges are only refundable if we have made an error on your order.
- We suggest that you register and insure your parcel upon return to us, Reverse Coffee Co. will not be responsible for any product that is lost or damaged during transit. Should the item get lost or damaged, and there is no insurance or tracking on the parcel, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline a refund if you do not meet these requirements.
If for some reason the goods have been damaged during transit, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receipt of your parcel along with a photograph of the damaged goods. Following the above guidelines. Refunds, exchanges and store credits will be processed within 5 working days.
Availability of Stock
We do our best to keep all items in stock, but it’s so hard being popular! Am I right?! Sometimes items do run unexpectedly low. When we say something on our website is “Available” it is to the best of our knowledge. If for any reason your item is unavailable we will contact you as soon as we are aware and provide you with suitable options.
- Postage and handling costs are additional to the item price.
- The delivery price is a flat rate Australia wide.
- We post throughout Australia and Internationally.
- Orders are generally shipped within 1 business days after payment is received. We will advise you of any delays.
- We use Australia Post in most instances however a courier may be required in some cases.
- Reverse Coffee Co. will not be held liable for loss or damage of deliveries or late deliveries caused by any postal or courier service, though we hope this never occurs.
Specials and Coupon Codes
From time to time Reverse Coffee Co. will have products on sale and offer coupon codes for you to use on our website to help you save money. Coupon codes must be entered during the checkout process for your discount to be applied. We will notify our customers of sales and coupon codes via our homepage
You indemnify Reverse Coffee Co., its Owners, Trustee’s, Directors, Employees, Agents and Representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you using this Site and/or purchasing and using any products advertised herein.
All designs and images on this website are protected by copyright laws and are not to be used by anyone other than Reverse Coffee Co. and its authorised affiliates without our consent.
All materials on this Site, including, without limitation, design, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, graphics, audio clips and sound recordings, video clips and video recordings, music and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Reverse Coffee Co. and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. This Site contains commercially sensitive and valuable information which is both confidential and protected by copyright. Brands, logos, images and tag-lines are registered or unregistered trade marks owned by Reverse Coffee Co.
Your Rights and Obligations
Permission is granted to you to view content as a visitor to this Site. Any other use of the materials and information on this Site, including reproduction for any purpose, modification, distribution, republication, adaptation, or commercial exploitation, without the prior written permission of Reverse Coffee Co. is strictly prohibited.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Reverse Coffee Co., its Owners, Trustee’s, Directors, Employees, Agents and Representatives, exclude all liability, howsoever arising (including from negligence), for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, by any user, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Site, including, but not at all limited to such loss, damage or injury arising out of the following:
(a) use of this Site;
(b) purchase and/or use of any products supplied by Reverse Coffee Co. on this Site;
(c) any errors or omissions from any information on this Site including typographical or photographical errors;
(d) any technical malfunction, error, virus, delay or interference on this Site;
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Reverse Coffee Co. and its agents:
(a) do not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the information or material contained herein or the accuracy, reliability or completeness thereof; and
(b) expressly disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the products advertised or otherwise featured on this Site.
Reverse Coffee Co. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of any information provided by a Site user.
You hereby waive and release any and all claims that you may have against Reverse Coffee Co., its Owners, Trustee’s, Directors, Employees, Agents and Representatives in connection with, or arising out of, or incidental to, your access to this Site and/or your purchase and/or use of any products advertised herein.
The Australian Consumer Law and certain State and Territory legislation implies terms, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods or services and prohibits the exclusion, restriction and modification of such terms. If Reverse Coffee Co. breach any of these terms then, their liability for the breach is, where permitted by law and at Reverse Coffee Co. election, limited to: (a) in the case of goods supplied or offered by us – the repair or replacement of the goods, or supply of equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of doing this or a refund for the goods purchased; OR (b) in the case of services supplied or offered by us – the re-supply of the services or payment of the cost of doing this or a refund for the services supplied.
Privacy Statement for Reverse Coffee Co.
At Reverse Coffee Co. we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors as outlined below. Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Reverse Coffee Co. does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Reverse Coffee Co. website.
Information We Collect
When you place an order with Reverse Coffee Co., the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Telephone Number
Reverse Coffee Co. does not collect or store your credit card information. Credit card processing is provided using the third party processor PayPal.
Use of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To process, deliver and update you on your purchased products
- To provide you with product information
- To customise future shopping for you and improve our store
- To occasionally send you marketing and/or promotional materials. You can unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Security of Your Personal Information
Reverse Coffee Co. ensures that all personal information collected is safely and securely stored and transmitted. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer required for record retention purposes.
- The use of industry standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
When you visit the Reverse Coffee Co. website, information that your browser sends will be recorded for statistical analysis and evaluation to help us improve our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. This data may include:
- Your computers IP Address
- Browser type
- The referrer webpage
- The pages within the Reverse Coffee Co. website you visit
- The time spent, access times and dates and other statistics.
Third Party Links
- Products on this website are not recommended for children.
- Keep packaging materials such as bubble wrap, cellophane, tissue paper, bags and styrofoam away from children.
- The following information concerns home medical equipment, nutritional supplements and coffee studies, and treatment protocol suggestions. Do NOT construe this as medical advice. Medical advice can only be given by a (licensed) healthcare professional who has had a chance to personally observe you and understands your problem, issue, or objective.
- This information and any products presented along with it, should be used only to inform yourself about available choices in conjunction with consultation of a healthcare professional. In the event you choose not to consult with a healthcare professional and self-diagnose and/or self-treat yourself, using this information or these products, neither this website, its owners, employees, promoters, manufacturers, or distributors, can, nor will, assume any responsibilities for the results. No matter what testimonials say, no matter what studies say, no matter what opinion says, even the most benign product that 99.999 times out of 100 produces great results, may have rare negative consequences for you personally and the product promoters assume no responsibility for any reason and to any extent because we are not health care professionals and we do not know your complete medical history nor is the information presented intended to be a diagnosis or treatment plan for YOUR health problem. We urge you to implement any treatment program discussed here only after consultation with a healthcare provider who monitors your condition while under treatment. However, as an adult, you have the lawful right to buy this product from us, whether you consult a healthcare professional or not, and we have the right to sell it to you. However, by virtue of this warning and disclaimer, you may not hold us responsible for any adverse effects you suffer and you may not look to us to indemnify you from your own decision to use this product without checking with your healthcare provider first.
WARNING: Enemas and coffee enemas, and nutritional supplements, while usually benign, can produce adverse reactions in some people. Nutritional supplements can interact adversely with other supplements and with prescription drugs or can make prescription drugs ineffective or may boost their potency. As with prescribed drugs, long term effects from supplements are often unknown.
* These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.